Sunday 8th November, 2pm-3.30pm
- Energy, Mind and Emotion (how these work together)
- The connection between mind and breathe
- Effective breathing and meditation techniques
Our gift to you: All attendees will leave the workshop with a tool to dial down the chatter of your racing mind that you can do at home and share with family.
- Gain a deep understanding of how the system of mind-body works
- Experience how to increase and manage your own energy levels
- Reboot and recharge
- Enjoy deep relaxation
Julio is a Brazilian born, Sydney-based accredited yoga teacher who has been living, breathing and practicing yoga for the past 15 years. Bhava Yoga was born of Julio’s passion for the transformational nature of holistic yoga practice.
As a teacher, Julio is warm and welcoming, teaching a traditional yet playful style of hatha, vinyasa and yin. Julio’s classes transport you beyond the physical realm of yoga, encouraging you to explore the spiritual and mental aspects of the practice, for holistic health and wellbeing.