We passionately believe in the positive impact of regular exercise on our mental, physical and emotional health. This applies as much to teenagers with the huge amount of academic, social and general stress they deal with daily.
We want to help them with a weekly Pilates-based class, tailored to their needs.
These classes will:
– Promote positive body image with a focus on strength, confidence and enjoyment (complete with great music!)
– Provide an opportunity for teens to make new friends outside of their school friendship groups.
– Provide an opportunity for participation in a non-competitive physical activity.
– Establish positive exercise habits allowing for the learning of valuable skills that can be carried through to many areas of their daily lives (eg. Simple breathing techniques to reduce stress before exams; Easy stretches to do post exercise to avoid muscle soreness).
– Provide an enjoyable, engaging opportunity for teens to build confidence, reduce stress.
The classes will be tailored to the needs of the class each week (eg. pre-exam period vs energy overflow!).
$174 Friday’s 4.15 – 5.00pm
We accept Active Kids Vouchers (please use discount code ACTIVEKIDS100 at checkout and forward voucher details through to us at [email protected]