From the kitchen of Nutritionist Nereda Merrin, these nourishing, chewy and oh-so-satisfying snacks will give you the energy boost you need!
- 2 cups cashew nuts (raw)
- 8 dried dates
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Place cashew nuts in food processor or Thermomix and blend until fine (flour-like) consistency
- Add other ingredients to food processor or Thermomix and process for 1 minute until dough-like mixture created
- Measure out heaped teaspoons and roll into small balls
- Place in refrigerator or freezer to “set”
- Approx. 20 small bliss balls serves
Delicious And Nutritious Because:
- Cashew nuts and cacao are rich in antioxidants which help protect our cells from damage.
- Cashew nuts are also a good source of magnesium essential for energy metabolism and nerve function.
To see more from Flex Body, see here