Moderate Intensity Exercise
We often hear advice about taking moderate intensity exercise – but what does that mean? No need for fancy gadgets, use these 3 as your guide.
• Increased heartrate
• A little out of breath (so you can talk but not sing)
• You feel warmer
Did you know that the medical recommendation is for 150min of Moderate Intensity exercise per week.
Just this amount will help to…
* Reduce the risk of Type 2 Diabetes by 40%
* Reduce the risk of Bowel Cancer by 50%
* Reduce the risk of Depression by 30%
* Reduce the risk of High Blood Pressure by 1/3
* Reduce the risk of Breast Cancer by 20% (Dr Zoe Williams)
Not only does regular exercise help your physical health, you’ll find that making better food choices is easier, sleep is improved, and daily stress and anxiety is reduced.